Internal factors affecting development of entrepreurship:
- Desire to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial ambition.
- Forcing or compelling reasons.
- Faciliating or supporting reasons.
- Occupational or work experience,
- Moral support,
- Imitative encouragement
External factors affecting development of Entrepreurship:
- Availability of financial help.
- Availability of infrastructure facilities.
- Support from government and other agencies.
- Anciliary support.
- Entrepreneurial team.
- Open and meritocratic environment.
- Product and markets.